REGISTER NOW: CLICK HERE!
Consultation Contacts Monde and the Association for Digital African Opportunity in Canada, in collaboration with Tunisie-Afrique-Export and its official partners, are organizing the 2nd edition of the International Exhibition of Information and Communication Technologies (SITIC Africa-Canada 2019).
On November 12 and 13, 2019 in Montreal, come and meet decision-makers from several African countries as well as successful and innovative ICT companies.
SITIC Africa-Canada is a true international platform highlighting digital opportunities in Africa and Canada where you can:
- Participate in virtual B2B meetings before the event.
- Meet potential suppliers and local and international decision-makers during the event.
- Attend thematic workshops that will to peak your interest and satisfy your curiosity.
The conference objectives are to:
- Foster the creation of a collaborative bridge between Africa and Canada in the digital field
- Develop the international mobility of solutions allowing the sharing of skills, the adoption of new systems, discovering new approaches to artificial intelligence and the development of international trade
If you are in the fields of Fintech, E-Health, E-Training, Multimedia, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Document Management and Transformation, ERP, WebApp, Infrastructure, Mobile, Networks or Digitalization, seize the opportunity to expand your network of suppliers and potential customers.
Discover opportunities about Africa’s potential in terms of markets, intelligence, digital economy and available financial resources.
80$ students – 450$ pre-sale – 550$ regular
Plan your hosting now at: https://www.stay22.com/embed/sitic-africa-canada-2019
For more information contact:
Project Manager – Consultation Contacts Worldwide
Come and discover business opportunities between Africa and Canada in the digital field!